Watch for this camp to be offered again in 2018!
A camp for all high school students
Do you want to own your own business someday or even now?
UMD Teen Enterprise challenges students to think entrepreneurially while still in high school
UMD Teen Enterprise will teach students to:
- Recognize characteristics & practices of successful entrepreneurs
- Evaluate an entrepreneurial idea based on products, customers & competitors
- Demonstrate business-planning skills for venture start-up, marketing, financing, management & ethical decision-making
The week will include:
- Business Plan Development
- Local Businesses Field Trip
- Fun Entrepreneurial Activities
- Business Plan Presentations
email email@example.com or call 218-726-7298